Thursday 8 September 2011

To dissolve a relationship that oppresses


As title, the spell in question serves to dissolve any link between you and a person deemed negative or hurt you in some way.
I, for example, I used to forget all of my ex ...

Cut a sheet of paper or parchment, a double symbol that represents your situation, but keep it connected to three points. For example, if you feel, in fact, bound to another person negatively, Cut out the shape of two dolls together for the head, hands and feet. Raise magical energy talking loudly of the bond that binds you. When you are ready, repeat these words:


With the first cut the bond will be broken.

With your fingers, torn in the middle part that holds the head.

With the second cut the pain will fade.

Tear the part that holds together the hands.

With the third cut the bond shall cease.

Tear the part that keeps the feet. When you feel adequately loads of power, cemented the final spell with the words:

So I want to,
so be it!

In doing so, first constraining the bond broken, and secondly, blocked the suffering that has resulted, third bond is broken again, and finally, the concluding formula decreed the end of the matter.

Origins of magic: Magic European
Right time: as needed, preferably on Friday with the waning moon or black.

Sympathetic magic: the doll made with two sheets of paper is the problem that you and oppress you. Snatching them mentally and physically is neutralized before any constraints.

Notes: Obviously this is accompanied by an outline that you will be determine. I, for example, I asked the help of a deity to whom I felt connected (very suitable for this kind of work is Hecate and Cerridwen in my opinion), I wrote my name and the name of the boy on the dolls, I meditated on I wanted to reach that goal, I loaded, separated and then burned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...